Pre-assembled and ready to host bees, the 5 frame Jester nuc box holds up to the elements, lasting several seasons. With plenty of room to add pollen patties on top of the frames, and a hinged cover, working the hive just got easier.
- Made of a single piece of strong and durable corrugated plastic
- Produced by beekeeper Kevin Jester of Florida
- Folds together with no fasteners required
- Offers more ventilation than cardboard nuc boxes
- Made to hold 5 standard deep Langstroth frames (but can also hold mediums/shallows: will create extra bee space, so only recommended for short periods of time like transporting frames or for use as a quiet box during hive inspections)
- Dimensions when assembled: 26" x 20" x 12"
We also offer unassembled Jester nucs in a 15 pack.