A perfect match for our steam-heated table-top uncapper!
This reinforced stainless steel uncapping tank is a perfect addition to your honey extraction workflow. A flexible and accommodating capacity allows 30 frames while using the included support stand (holds frames while removing wax cappings), and up to 40 frames without the support. Get a jump on straining wax cappings with the removable basket which holds cappings off the bottom of the tank, allowing them to drain.
Looking for a smaller tank? Our 1000mm uncapping tank will hold 28 frames. For beginners and small scale beekeepers, we also offer the Betterbee uncapping tank.
The Uncapping Tank includes:
- Trapezoidal bottom for added strength
- Height adjustable legs with knobs
- Stand for holding frames while uncapping
- Two removable capping baskets
- Stainless steel cover (not pictured)
- Outside Dimensions: 21-7/8" wide x 61-3/4" long
- Inside Dimensions: 19-1/4" wide x 59-1/8" long (1500mm)
- Frame support strips: 5/8" below tank top and 5/8" wide
- Distance between frame support strips: 18"
- Tank straight side depth: 15" (bend for trapezoid)
- Tank depth at bottom of trapezoid (tank outlet): 17"
- Width of trapezoid bottom (flat section): 2"
- Overall height: 33-1/2" to 32"
- Outlet: 1-1/2" Stainless steel welded elbow with honey gate
- Two separate wax trays with handles
- Wax tray dimensions (ea): 18-3/4" wide x 29-1/2" long
- Wax tray holes: 3/8" long x 1/8" wide
- Wax tray hole layout: 3/8" centerline to centerline with 1/4" offset spacing
- Frame uncapping support: 15-3/8" long x 21-7/8" wide x 15-3/4" high
Ships via Truck only. Click to learn more about shipping.