It doesn’t get much simpler than removing our plastic medium frames from their shipping box and adding them to your medium hive body. With reinforced frame ears to prevent breakage, these plastic frames stand up better to automatic uncapping and extracting and are resistant to wax moths.
Medium plastic frames and
deep plastic frames allow for 6% and 15% more cells for brood and honey production than wooden frames with any foundation.
- No assembly required
- Reinforced frame ears minimize breakage
- 15% more brood area/honey production
- Damaged comb can be scrapped and reused
- Standard size works with any uncapper
- Consistent and uniform cell width (5.2mm) -- less drone comb
Great for brood, the high contrast against eggs allows easier identification
Great for supers, the light nature of the plastic displays true color of honey
Shop all medium frames