This complete candle-making guide includes an excellent chapter on troubleshooting, which many other instructional books do not include. The Candlemaker's Companion also features complete source lists and step-by-step instructions on the following:
- Create rolled, poured, molded, gel, dipped, and custom-blended candles
- Scent, color, and decorate candles for special places and occasions
- Make innovative containers, holders, and gift packaging
- Create luminaria, lanterns, and floating candles
- Use specialty techniques, such as over dipping, painting, layering, and sculpting
Printed on recycled paper.
By Betty Oppenheimer.