It is important to consider what you'll do if emergency feeding is needed for your bees in the winter. These patties contain a touch of Honey-B-Healthy and are excellent for late winter bee feeding. Winter patties have a low protein level, 2.5%, that will not stimulate brood rearing. They will provide the necessary carbohydrates to keep the colony from starving.
Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Plant Protein Products, Processed Grain By-Products, Citric Acid, Spearmint Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lecithin
- Crude Protein, min. (2.5%)
- Crude Fat, min. (2.0%)
- Moisture, max. (10%)
- We recommend placing 1-2 patties on top of the bee cluster, directly on top of the frames, with a shim to accommodate the patty's thickness. Leave the paper on. Unused patties should be stored in the freezer to preserve freshness
- Per state restrictions, this product cannot be shipped to any address in Florida
- These patties are stable in cold temperatures, but often deform during shipment particularly if passing through warm climates or heated warehouses. The patties may melt together, but may still be used as a solid feed placed on the top bars.
- Need more than 10 lbs? We also sell winter patties: 40 lbs
- This product is non-returnable
Shop all bee feed