Thank you for your interest in working at Betterbee. We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Position Description: Customer Service Representative
Betterbee is a small and growing company located in Washington County. We are in search of a dedicated and team-oriented Customer Service Representative. We sell over 1500 products so are looking for someone who can pick up product information quickly! Beekeeping interest or experience is a plus!
Job Duties Include:
- Answer phone calls, take orders and answer questions in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Work in our showroom on occasion and deal directly with customers.
- Provide a baseline of information regarding products (training provided) and recommend other products as needed.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and follow through with appropriate communication (email, phone, etc.).
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate employee or owner.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (weekends included).
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications with the ability to type.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to grow. The position will be full time with possible overtime during our busy season. We offer a matching plan for retirement, health insurance, and offer a flexible schedule. We value good communication, personal integrity, reliability, and cooperation. As an agricultural based business--focused around beekeeping--we would value someone who has interest in this area or is willing to learn.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter and names and contact information (email and phone) for two professional references to Amie Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.